One of the key reasons I got into the photography field was my family. To me, it’s about seizing those special moments and making sure they aren’t forgotten.
The photo you can see on the banner is of my wife Lacey and our 11 week old boy Drew, I think that photo especially captures what I mean about not forgetting things. In just 11 weeks he’s grown so much, while life around us continues to happen at an alarming rate.
Think of this event as an opportunity to capture your family as it is right now, in it’s natural state. My photography style reflects my personality and is very relaxed, and natural.
It’s not about posed, “smiley” type images, it’s about you and your family, having fun together.
Centenary Lakes – Caboolture
I know what you’re thinking… really? Centenary Lakes? Are you sure Brad?
Yes, I know what I’m thinking. There are some really pretty spots there, you just have to know where to look and have a keen eye. I promise you will find yourself very surprised at how lovely it actually is!
You’re going to love this. For just $99 you get:
- A 1/2 an hour photography session
- Unlimited family members in the shoot
- All images edited and re-touched
- Up to 30 Hi-Res Digital Download Image files*
* No less than 20 edited images
CLAIM YOUR SESSION BELOW
8:30am – 9:00am Session*
9:00am – 9:30am Session*
9:30am – 10:00am Session*
10:00am – 10:30am Session*
10:30 – 11:00am Session*
* Please note that if you are running late, I cannot extend the time for your shoot on the day (unless you are the final booking for the day). I can provide the shoot for the remaining time, or we can re-negotiate for a later date.
Looking forward to seeing you there!